The Gen-X® Archery (“Gen-X”) Return and Shipping Policy applies to the website www.genxbow.com.
If something about your bow is not quite what you were aiming for and you want to make a return or exchange, don’t shoot your bow. As long as your Gen-X bow is still unused, we’re happy to work with you to make sure you get the product that’s right for you.
First, locate your product’s serial number and proof of purchase and then contact customer service to obtain a return authorization number to be included with your return.
- All return shipping & handling will be at your expense.
- You must request a return authorization number, which must accompany the return. Returns without an authorization number will not be accepted.
- We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for returns that do not reach our facility.
Shipping / Delivery Policy
Most items will ship within two (2) business days of purchase. Custom orders may take longer, but typically ship within five (5) business days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEX or U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Sorry, but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you are estimating delivery, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to your order being processed and shipped.
- FedEx and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
If you require expedited shipping, please call us at (608) 269-0832 for charges.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Shipping charges vary and are as outlined on each individual product page. Wisconsin residents will be charged sales tax as it pertains to the county of delivery.